Sunday, June 1, 2008

Thing 7...

Google has always been a page that I knew had a lot of cool tools, but just never actually gone in and used any of them. I found the photos to be a little bit of a hassle. Mainly because my photos are on another computer and I was trying to transfer the ones I have on Flickr over, without it being a big hassle. I think there's still a way, I just haven't given up yet. I do however like the google documents, and I plan on using that with my grade level team next year. I think just posting our notes or agendas on there will be helpful. Not to mention, very easy to retrieve, which for me has not been my strongest suite.


Update - Since my link to my igoogle page didn't work out that well, I took a pict of it. Here it is....

2 comments:

VWB said...

your i-google is not viewable because it only shows for your sign on. If you want us to see it, take a creen shot?

The Flickr pictures...are they on your HD...then open a free Flickr account and get on the computer where they are and then you will have them whereever and whenever you need them

A Special Kind Of Teacher..... said...

Thanks for letting me know about my igoogle page. Now that I took a pict, I'm sure that the next comment will be "It's too small". Oh well, I can't please everyone.

I have a flickr account, but it's hard to take the picts from flickr and move them to the google piccaso.