Thursday, June 26, 2008

Big Brother is watching....at least in OH and WV


Sure we all know that there are a few teachers who just aren't up to par as everyone else. This article describes how in Toledo, teachers peer review each other behind close doors and go over in detail how effective that teacher is. Wow!!! I would love to have everyone teach at a high level of excellence, but is this corrrect way to go about it? Teaching is a very stressful job, why make it even more stressful? Hmmm....how dos this sound to everyone?

2 comments:

Trivial Pursuit said...

I tried getting back to you from the comment you left on my blog, but your e-mail link isn't working. Anyway, thanks for pointing out the time issue. I had just noticed that today, but thought it might be because blogger is in California. I think I've fixed it now.

mwillis said...

Hello,
I was linked to your blog from teacher tips.com. I teach in Klein and we had a Web 2.0 Camp in June. We completed the the 23 Things in 3-6 hour classes. It was an awesome experience. My blog has only been running for a couple of weeks but check it out....

http://kleinoldaggie82.blogspot.com/