Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Who doesn't love a good quote?....


When I was in front of the classroom, I would sometimes like to start my lessons off with a good quote. Something that will link them and draw their attention further into my hook. Quotestumbler does just that.

I love this site and I hope that more people find out and use this site on a daily basis. I found that this site is extremely easy to use, and with the tag lines, it's fun to jump around and see quotes from across the board.

3 comments:

natty241 said...

this is great! Today after I read this, I went and got some art prints and put them on the board with a quote from that artist to open discussion for my short Friday classes! Thanks for the idea

UltimateTeacher said...

Glad that I could help out with your class. This is a cool site, and I use it now all the time. What's even cool about it, is how simple it is to use.

Essay Writing said...

Thanks for snazzy idea...