Saturday, May 31, 2008

Thing 5...

As you can probably tell....I really liked going around flickr. I have an account and just saved and used some of mine own picts. I found that when I first uploaded my picts. I left out the tags, now I realize what a huge mistake that was. I've also joined a lot of groups that I can share picts with as well. Here are a few of the picts that I took...




This is what you would call a Venezuelan HotDog....only this was awesome. Believe me, it's a lot better than how it looks. Only make sure to not wear a white shirt when eating....somehow I missed that memo.









The students at my school voted me to dress up as a leprechan. I actually had no idea that this was the costume that I was suppose to wear. It was incredible hot in that outfit, and hard to breathe. Going around the rooms, the kids were actually scared...and I even had one little girl cry. To this day, I'm not sure if I won or lost...but it was a lot of fun.

No comments: